In the >Deductee< option, all details of the deductees are stored. Once the deductee is created in the setup, it will appear in the help window of the transaction module. The user will just need to select the Deductee from the help window to populate the details of the deductee in the required fields.
Note: Whenever a user saves a record of new deductee in transaction module, its master gets automatically created.In order to access deductee, Click on >Deductee< under >Setup< option as displayed below:
The following window appears :
The list of all the deductees that has already been defined in the TDSMAN database is displayed here.
In order to add a new deductee, click on the >Add< button given at the top of the screen.
In order to edit the existing deductee data, click on the >EDIT< button given at the right side of the screen.
The entire deductee details screen is displayed and explained below:
The brief description of the fields is shown below:
• Deductee Name (Mandatory) – Enter the name of the deductee.
• Deductee PAN (Mandatory) – Enter the PAN of the deductee. In case the deductee is not having PAN then “PANNOTAVBL” meaning PAN not available, has to be entered.
• Deductee Code (Mandatory) – It has to be either 01 or 02. If deductee type is Company select 01 else if deductee type is non-company select 02.
• Email ID – Enter the e-mail address.
• Contact Number – Enter the mobile no.
• Address – Enter the address.
• Tax Identification Number – Enter your TIN Number
After entering all the required details, click on >Save<
Note: Address, Mobile and Email of the deductee is not submitted in the TDS return. This is required only to print the TDS Certificate through the software.
In order to Delete an existing deductee from the deductee list, click on the >Delete< button given at the right side of the screen:-
Note: A deductee cannot be deleted if it has been used to generate any Return.
Need more help with this?
TDSMAN Online - Support